see Secure your place among the most in-demand information security management professionals with the ability to configure information security programs to advance broader enterprise goals and objectives.
- Be able to define the architecture, design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISM certification exam.
- Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
- Earn the requisite 16 CPEs required to take up the CISM certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 4 domains areas as prescribed by ISACA –Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015.